Learn how to purchase our chorus management software or upgrade your existing account!
Chorus Connection is chorus management software for community choral organizations. It's the perfect tool for those looking to streamline their operations, save time, and build their member communities.
Getting Started with our Chorus Management Software
For Free Trial Users
If you already have a free trial account and would like to purchase Chorus Connection for your chorus:
- Log in to your free trial account and navigate to the Manage>Billing page.
- Select your subscription level based on the number of active users you will need in your account (choose Annual billing to save 17%). See more information about active versus archival users in Chorus Connection.
- Enter a billing email address. This should be the person who will receive a receipt for your purchase as well as account renewal notifications.
- Enter the relevant credit card information.
- Voilà! Your membership will be active, and we'll get you in touch with our customer success team who will guide you through your onboarding process!
For questions, please contact our sales team at email@example.com.
What is a user?
Adult Choirs: A user is anyone who can log into Chorus Connection. This number typically includes your active singers and staff. Some choruses also include board members.
Youth Choirs: A user is anyone who can log in to Chorus Connection. This number typically includes your staff, parents of singers, and singers who are at least 13 years of age. Some choruses also include board members.
For Existing Customers
Your Chorus Connection subscription and price is based on the number of active users in your account. To see which subscription package you have purchased, navigate to the Manage>Billing page and see your Subscription Plan details. To see how many active users are in your account, navigate to the Manage>Members page and check your Users count.
As your chorus grows, you may find yourself outgrowing your Chorus Connection subscription and needing to increase your user limit. If you need to upgrade your account and add more users, please contact our support team with this request. For more details on how upgrades work and how this affects your pricing, see our Terms of Service section 2.1.