First-time users and returning users, it's easy to log in or reset your password!
It's simple to log into Chorus Connection or reset your password if you're having trouble!
- New User Instructions: Logging into Chorus Connection for the first time.
- Returning User Instructions: Logging into Chorus Connection after you set up your password.
In order to log into Chorus Connection for the first time, your chorus leader will send you an invitation by email with login instructions. In the invitation email, you'll find a Setup Account button. Hit that button and you'll be asked to create your password. That's it! Your account will be activated.Returning User Instructions - Log In Via our Sign In Page
- Go to chorusconnection.com
- Click Login at the top of the page. (If you're on a mobile device, you'll just need to hit the main menu icon ☰ and then you'll see Login on that menu.)
- Enter your email address and password on the next screen.
- Optional: Click Keep me logged in if you are on a private computer and you want to log in automatically in the future.
- Click Sign In
- If you are having trouble logging in for any reason or if you don't remember your password, you can click the "Forgot your password?" link to reset your password.
- If you have never logged in to Chorus Connection before or if you're not sure which email address to use, please reach out to a leader at your chorus so they can assist you.
- The Keep me logged in feature does not work if you are using your browser's "private" or "incognito" mode.